We were hired to just install the European tilt turn windows and curtain wall on this project. We mentioned this curtain wall system back in 2015 here The tilt/turn windows were installed in board-formed concrete walls, and they were HEAVY.
Lots of outdoor work lately. We've completed the deck and porch framing and finish. We framed the deck with galvanized steel joists, which are strong, fast (they're pre-cut), straight, and won't warp like large section PT lumber. The decking will be thermally modified ash from western Mass. The porch and deck roof is painted tongue and groove 2x6 over native cherry rafters. The hips over the deck are irregular (meaning that they are not 45 degrees in plan view), so the jack cuts are different on each side.
An update on our current project. Exterior trim is complete, including the 70 foot long porch fascia (perfectly straight!). I'll post some pictures soon of the cherry porch and deck rafters.
We had a preliminary blower door test at the house, before the insulation (dense-pack cellulose) was complete. The blower door is a very direct measure of how air tight the house is. We had a great preliminary number of 465 cfm or 0.58 ACH50 (air changes per hour at 50 pascals pressure difference). That's pretty impressive with 48 windows in the house, and beats the incredibly stringent Passive House standard of 0.6ACH50.
I also put some pictures in of the elliptical ceiling in the upstairs hall. We made ribs of 12' MDF, and sheathed it in 1/4 plywood. We very slowly bent 1/2" sheetrock to the radius (they don't make 1/4" that long). The ellipse comes in tangent to the wall surface, so it blends in perfectly.